Hello and Welcome to Be the Manager - The Premier ESMS play by email football game . You need to login to view the forums, if you are not a member please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to Be the Manager - The Premier ESMS play by email football game . You need to login to view the forums, if you are not a member please register

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News

Latest topics

» Very Important Please Read
Jamal's Top 2 Stars EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:31 pm by Jamstar

» New Season
Jamal's Top 2 Stars EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:42 am by Adam193

» FA Cup Final Reports
Jamal's Top 2 Stars EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 am by lewney1

» Play Off Final Report
Jamal's Top 2 Stars EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:47 am by lewney1

» Round 18 Reports
Jamal's Top 2 Stars EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:47 am by Todd Fortune

» Round 18 Reports
Jamal's Top 2 Stars EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:34 am by lewney1

» Play Off Final Build Up
Jamal's Top 2 Stars EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:46 pm by Adam193

» FA Cup Final!
Jamal's Top 2 Stars EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 pm by Adam193

» Round 18 Build Up
Jamal's Top 2 Stars EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:43 am by Jamstar

Navigation

Very Important Please Read

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:52 pm by 1pswich

Over the past few day's and week, myself and Adam have been discussing the future of Be the Manager as a forum, last season we unfortunalty saw very low activity which of course was of huge dissapointment to those who have worked so hard to make Be the Manager a success, we saw low transfer market activites all round, and also low posting from the majority of members with a few minority working …

[ Full reading ]
New Season

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm by Adam193

To start the new season off I would like to know which teams I am using for the season so if you just say if you want to stay on at your current club then post here saying you want to stay and if not then say so

I will update this when I get told

Adam King (Manchester City)
Jamal Claxton (Chelsea)
Kelsey Barkworth (Arsenal)
Derek Purvis (Tottenham)
Lewis Miller (Burnley)
Jason Fortune …

[ Full reading ]
Changes to Be the Manager

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:21 pm by 1pswich

Changes to Be the Manager in FULL

- New skin (Background) The most obvious of the new changes and something which may take some time to get used to. The light blue adds a bit more light and colour to the site while the layout changes with the main body of the post being to the left hand side while the member is on the right hand side. However we think it looks better like this and already …

[ Full reading ]
October Schedule

Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:07 pm by Adam193

Saturday 9th - Round 15
Tuesday 12th - FA Cup Quarter Finals
Saturday 16th - Round 16
Tuesday 19th - FA Cup Semi Finals
Saturday 23rd - Round 17
Tuesday 26th - Round 18
Saturday 30th - FA Cup Final + Championship Play-off Final

At the end of the month everything will have been decided!

Good Luck!

The Rosters

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:11 am by Adam193

Rosters have been done on the host as it seems to be ok..... Ill keep watching the host and if it goes wrong ill do them as codes on the website

Just a Reminder!

Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:50 pm by Adam193

Games are tomorrow 12pm and I only have 2 sheets in please get them in guys!

The Cup Games

Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:04 am by Adam193

Just to tell you that the cup games scheduled for tuesday night will be done wednesday night as I am going to Ipswich v Milwall on tuesday away and wont be back until about 1 and will be going straight to sleep with college in the morning so games will be done wednesday

Thanks!

Games this weekend

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:12 pm by Adam193

I have more time tomorrow night so im going to do games tomorrow night so ill give anyone who has not sent there sheet a little longer until 12 - midday tomorrow.

Thanks

Jags and Portsmouth

Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 pm by Adam193

Just to inform everyone I have had a chat with Jags and he decided he would stay on at Portsmouth.

Thanks

Jamal's Top 2 Stars

Jamal's Top 2 Stars Empty Jamal's Top 2 Stars

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:26 pm

MANAGER PROFILE:

Name: Jamal Claxton
    Nationality: English
    Born: Ipswich
    DoB: 10-06-94
    Fav Team: Man United
    Fav Player: Aaron Lennon & Jermaine Defoe

Jamal Claxton said to the papers today that he was in search of a team like Arsenal but then didnt get it he is now happy that he got Everton and is looking forward to working with his 2 stars in Tim Cahill and Louis Saha he said that they both have brilliant gifts as football players and have both scored alot of goals.

The pair work good together and get Everton alot of goals between them they both happen to be good at headed the ball aswell as shooting with the ball at their feet and any manager would be happy to work with the likes of them there are alot more good players in the team but these 2 stand out more for me and they are loyal members of the team before anyone even offers for them THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE!

The French men and the Australian both said
    we are looking forward to working with the new manager to see what he can do with us and the team we know he has interest in us 2 especially so we will try not to dissapoint him and will try our best with him supporting us and us supporting him.

Jamal's Top 2 Stars Efc__1268396106_TCLS494

Louis Saha
    Jamal's Top 2 Stars 2300421246-soccer-barclays-premier-league-west-ham-united-v-everton-upton
    Name: Louis Laurent Saha
    Born:8/08/1978
    Nationality:French
    Height:1.85m
    Weight:86kg
    Birthplace:Paris,France
    Position:Forward

Louis Saha began his career with Metz in 1996 then moved to Fulham after being on loan to Newcastle he then moved from Fulham to the great Manchester United but wasnt played alot at United because of them being such a good team at that point not needed him to much really so then he moved from United to Everton and that is where he has been playing football ever since and seems to be enjoying himself there and dont seem like moving anyway soon being the age 32 im pretty sure this will be his last team before he retires from football forever maybe go into management or coaching who knows.He did spend alot of time out injured but as soon as he came back he was straight back to his great form

Tim Cahill
    Jamal's Top 2 Stars Tim-cahill-everton_1455784c

Name:Timothy Filiga "Tim" Cahill
    Born:6/12/1979
    Nationality:Australian
    Height:1.78m
    Weight:64.2kg
    Birthplace:Sydney
    Transfer Date:23/07/04
    Position:Midfielder

on the other hand Tim cahill has only played for 2 teams started off at Millwall then moved to Everton and has had a long career at Everton has always been a good player had few injuries like every player does but Everton missed him when he wasnt there to play the games they say 1 player cant change the team but if they are the most important member of the squad then i think they can his ability with the ball is great he is currently 31 and im sure this will be his last club aswell but im sure he will want to see it through with Everton until he retires and will probly go into mangement or coaching just like Saha.

Thanks for ur time and Good Night

Last edited by Jammy on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    1pswich
    1pswich

Good Post! : 3

Jamal's Top 2 Stars Empty Re: Jamal's Top 2 Stars

Post  1pswich Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:11 am

BBC Sport Reporter:

What are you looking to achieve at Everton Jamal?

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:59 am

BBC Sport Reporter:

What are you looking to achieve at Everton Jamal?

well i know i might not have the best of teams but im gonna make them better and hopefully be in the top 6 when it comes to the end of the season im not worried about the bigger teams at all its the managers and how good they happen to be its gonna be a hard season but will get through.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 am