Hello and Welcome to Be the Manager - The Premier ESMS play by email football game . You need to login to view the forums, if you are not a member please register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to Be the Manager - The Premier ESMS play by email football game . You need to login to view the forums, if you are not a member please register

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News

Latest topics

» Very Important Please Read
Liverpool News and Sh*t EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:31 pm by Jamstar

» New Season
Liverpool News and Sh*t EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:42 am by Adam193

» FA Cup Final Reports
Liverpool News and Sh*t EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 am by lewney1

» Play Off Final Report
Liverpool News and Sh*t EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:47 am by lewney1

» Round 18 Reports
Liverpool News and Sh*t EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:47 am by Todd Fortune

» Round 18 Reports
Liverpool News and Sh*t EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:34 am by lewney1

» Play Off Final Build Up
Liverpool News and Sh*t EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:46 pm by Adam193

» FA Cup Final!
Liverpool News and Sh*t EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:45 pm by Adam193

» Round 18 Build Up
Liverpool News and Sh*t EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:43 am by Jamstar

Navigation

Very Important Please Read

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:52 pm by 1pswich

Over the past few day's and week, myself and Adam have been discussing the future of Be the Manager as a forum, last season we unfortunalty saw very low activity which of course was of huge dissapointment to those who have worked so hard to make Be the Manager a success, we saw low transfer market activites all round, and also low posting from the majority of members with a few minority working …

[ Full reading ]
New Season

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm by Adam193

To start the new season off I would like to know which teams I am using for the season so if you just say if you want to stay on at your current club then post here saying you want to stay and if not then say so

I will update this when I get told

Adam King (Manchester City)
Jamal Claxton (Chelsea)
Kelsey Barkworth (Arsenal)
Derek Purvis (Tottenham)
Lewis Miller (Burnley)
Jason Fortune …

[ Full reading ]
Changes to Be the Manager

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:21 pm by 1pswich

Changes to Be the Manager in FULL

- New skin (Background) The most obvious of the new changes and something which may take some time to get used to. The light blue adds a bit more light and colour to the site while the layout changes with the main body of the post being to the left hand side while the member is on the right hand side. However we think it looks better like this and already …

[ Full reading ]
October Schedule

Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:07 pm by Adam193

Saturday 9th - Round 15
Tuesday 12th - FA Cup Quarter Finals
Saturday 16th - Round 16
Tuesday 19th - FA Cup Semi Finals
Saturday 23rd - Round 17
Tuesday 26th - Round 18
Saturday 30th - FA Cup Final + Championship Play-off Final

At the end of the month everything will have been decided!

Good Luck!

The Rosters

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:11 am by Adam193

Rosters have been done on the host as it seems to be ok..... Ill keep watching the host and if it goes wrong ill do them as codes on the website

Just a Reminder!

Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:50 pm by Adam193

Games are tomorrow 12pm and I only have 2 sheets in please get them in guys!

The Cup Games

Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:04 am by Adam193

Just to tell you that the cup games scheduled for tuesday night will be done wednesday night as I am going to Ipswich v Milwall on tuesday away and wont be back until about 1 and will be going straight to sleep with college in the morning so games will be done wednesday

Thanks!

Games this weekend

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:12 pm by Adam193

I have more time tomorrow night so im going to do games tomorrow night so ill give anyone who has not sent there sheet a little longer until 12 - midday tomorrow.

Thanks

Jags and Portsmouth

Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 pm by Adam193

Just to inform everyone I have had a chat with Jags and he decided he would stay on at Portsmouth.

Thanks

2 posters

Liverpool News and Sh*t

JagsSingh
    JagsSingh

Good Post! : 0

Liverpool News and Sh*t Empty Liverpool News and Sh*t

Post  JagsSingh Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 pm

MANAGER PROFILE:

Name: Jags Singh
    Nationality: English
    Born: Ipswich
    DoB: 29-09-70
    Fav Team: Arsenal
    Fav Player: Abou Diaby

NEW LIVERPOOL MANAGER JAGS SINGH

I'm glad to be actually given any job in the Premiership as it is a great pleasure to finally be working so high up in my career. I have a lot of new ideas in place for Liverpool and cannot wait till we get started!
    After years of managing and finally the next step in my career is upon me.
    My plans are mainly to get a good healthy start to the league and try and fight to the top! There are a lot of teams out there and they are also very strong and experienced so no game will be easy!
    We have a lot of key players but mainly Steven Gerrard current club captain and current England captain!

I can say that'll I will be very active in the transfer market this season and we'll be looking for fresh talent!

Liverpool News and Sh*t Steven-Gerrard669

There will be a lot of pressure on Gerrard in the next few weeks as he will be playing Germany and I'll be supporting him all the way along with G.Johnson too! I really hope they perform to the best of there ability and show England why they are playing for there country!

We have a lot of young lads in the current squad and I am looking to find them some first team football as they will sadly not be in the first team. If we could loan them out or even send them to the academy that should give them the experience and boost in confidence to rejoin us.

Liverpool News and Sh*t Ryan_Babel

Youngster Ryan Babel has already spoken to me about his future football career and he stated he would like a fresh start at a new club. I have no problem with Ryan leaving although I hope his talents don't go to waste. So as of now Ryan Babel is now on the transfer market. He is young and is a great footballer for his age! I believe should join a lower league like the Championship because he'll be suited to players around him of the same skill and would/should boost his confidence a lot!

Liverpool News and Sh*t Fernando-torres

Now onto our most valued asset Fernando Torres! Reports are that he could possibly be making a move to Real Madrid for a massive fee but I can tell you now, he is going no where!!!!
    I don't think we could ever sell Torres. I think he is still yet to reach his peak of his career and show Liverpool to the top. We have received many offers from many clubs abroad but they have failed to see that we don't give a sh*t about what they offer, he is staying here!
    This is what Torres had to say himself
    "I have had a lot of time to think about whether staying at Liverpool will be the best choice for my career or to move back to Spain and play in the La Liga where I dreamed to play when I was little. But after all the time I have been at Liverpool and the support we have received, I have decided that staying at Liverpool will be the best choice for me. Also the money I was offered to stay had nothing to do with the reasons why I am staying. I have a feeling that this season is going to be ours for the taking and the time for me to shine and to show the Premier League what I am really made off"

Cba to do anymore! Im tired boreeeed and gonna go sleep
    b
    ye! Shocked

more news sometime time tomo..r.r.......o.....ah fuck it cba
    1pswich
    1pswich

Good Post! : 3

Liverpool News and Sh*t Empty Re: Liverpool News and Sh*t

Post  1pswich Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 am

Sky Sports News Reporter:

Is it true Torres may be sold to raise more funds for transfers?
    JagsSingh
    JagsSingh

Post  JagsSingh Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:34 am

1pswich wrote:Sky Sports News Reporter:

Is it true Torres may be sold to raise more funds for transfers?

I can say that Torres will not be sold for any reason what so ever.
    JagsSingh
    JagsSingh

Post  JagsSingh Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 am

OFFERS FOR R.BABEL ARE FLYING IN AND ITS HARD ENOUGH TO KEEP TRACK OF EACH OFFER!

We will keep you all updated on latest bids for Babel and any other players in the future!

LFC NEWS! KEEPING YOU UPDATED WHENEVER THE HELL UR ONLINE!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:59 pm